is this for me?We think so! See why below
Let our remote assistants handle your repetitive tasks, so you can focus on what really matters – growing your business.
- Save Time: Our services help you streamline your processes and delegate tasks, freeing up your time to focus on what really matters.
- Boost Productivity: With our expert assistance, you can increase your efficiency and productivity, achieving your business goals faster.
- Reduce Costs: By outsourcing your tasks to iAssist Africa, you can save money on hiring and training employees.
How we Assist You
- As a business coach, your primary focus should be on coaching your clients, not on managing your administrative tasks. iAssist Africa can handle tasks such as scheduling, email management, and client follow-up, freeing up your time to focus on what you do best – coaching.
- Boost Efficiency: With our expert assistance, you can streamline your processes and boost your efficiency, enabling you to take on more clients and grow your business faster.
- Personalized Support: Our team can provide personalized support and advice, helping you to achieve your business goals and grow your coaching business.
Side Business Owner
- More Time: As a side business owner, your time is precious. Let iAssist Africa handle your administrative tasks, freeing up your time to focus on your core business activities and achieve your goals faster.
- Cost-Effective: Hiring a full-time assistant can be expensive, but with iAssist Africa, you can access top-notch assistance at a fraction of the cost.
- Better Work-Life Balance: By outsourcing your tasks to iAssist Africa, you can achieve a better work-life balance, reducing stress and increasing your overall happiness.
Professional in need to Tech Support
- Increased Productivity: As a busy professional, your time is valuable. Let iAssist Africa handle your administrative tasks, such as data entry, scheduling, and email management, so you can focus on your core responsibilities and increase your productivity.
- Expert Assistance: Our team consists of experienced professionals who are experts in their field, providing you with top-notch assistance and support.
- Cost Savings: Outsourcing your tasks to iAssist Africa can save you money on hiring and training employees, office space, and equipment.
- Professional Support: Let iAssist Africa handle your administrative tasks, such as show notes creation, guest scheduling, and social media promotion, so you can focus on creating great content.
- Time Savings: Producing a podcast requires a significant amount of time and effort. By outsourcing your tasks to iAssist Africa, you can free up your time to focus on creating more content and growing your audience.
- More Consistent Content: With our assistance, you can produce more consistent and high-quality content, improving the overall quality of your podcast and attracting more listeners.
What do you mean by iAssistant?
iAssistants are what we are calling our team of Virtual Assistants and our role is to help take care of your repeatable, boring but necessary business tasks like it’s ours. Examples of such tasks include canva design, book keeping, social media updates, content writing, etc. You get the idea. If it’s repeatable but boring, we want it.
How quickly can my task be completed?
For 1 – 5 hour tasks, you can expect your task/ project to be delivered within the estimated timeline confirmed by your Success Assistant.
Where are the VAs based?
Our iAssistants are based in Africa.
Do you offer an NDA?
iAssistants are contracted to iAssistAfrica.com. We request that all contractors sign a confidentiality agreement with iAssist Africa.
If, however you would like us to sign an NDA with you, do let us know in your ‘Hire a VA‘ request.
Do I have to sign a contract?
No, you don’t. Our services are hourly or monthly. So you can choose whichever works for you at any time.
How can I communicate with my VA?
For your task, a customer success assistant sets up a google drive folder and a trello board where you and your iAssistant can collaborate and communicate. We would prefer that you give feedback to your customer success assistant to eliminate needless communication gaps with your iAssistant around context and expectations. But you are free to use a means of communication you are most comfortable with.
Can I assign a company email to my iAssistant/ VA.
How do I know if my iAssistant is really working?
While we take our time to imbibe our company culture in all iAssistants, we understand that our customers need assurances. We have a activity log app that each iAssistant is required to install and sync to our platform that monitors when they are working on your task or taking a break. This activity is monitored by a our customer success manager and sent to you at the end of the task cycle. This is to ensure that you are getting real value for your money.
How do holidays works?
Holidays are a great time for our iAssistants to take time off to rest and/ spend time with friends and family. Your iAssistant may choose to work extra hours to make up for time they will be on holiday or we can refund you for that time. We like to think that a healthy and sharp iAssistant makes for a successful business.
We know you will be flexible. We are not robots.
iAssist Africa Has Experts in ...
- Book Keeping
- Canva Design
- Content Writing
- Click Funnel Support
- Customer Support
- Data Entry
- Dedicated Chat Support
- Email/ Newsletter Writing
- Explainer Video Creator
- Event Scheduling
- Graphics Designer
- Grant Writing
- Kajabi Support
- Kartra Support
- Product/ Service Tester
- Presentation/ Slides Designer
- Report Writing
- Social Media Manager
- Squarespace Support
- WordPress Support
- WIX Support
- Zoom Support/ Moderator
- Message Us